Thank you for your interest shown in our school.
You are welcome to visit our school any day for a tour around the facilities or to meet with the head of our school Mrs Edna Lawrence.
Should you wish to enrol your child into Blouberg International School you would be required to follow our Admissions Procedure as listed below:
Download application form, which must be completed, signed and submitted together with all relevant documents, as listed below to the Admissions Department firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively hand delivered to the school.
- A recent passport size photograph of student
- Copy of student’s unabridged birth certificate/Passport/Permanent Resident Certificate/Visa.
- Copy of student’s last two academic reports
- Copy of Parents/Guardians/Step-Parents RSA Identity Document or Passport/Permanent Resident Certificate/Visa.
- Foreigners: Copy of Medical Aid Certificate for Visa purposes
All applications must be accompanied with the Application Fee of R300 (non-refundable) – no application will be processed or Entrance Assessment conducted without proof of payment. Banking details appear on the application form or it can be paid by Credit Card at our Finance Department. Please use applicants name as reference.
All prospective students will be required to sit our entrance assessment, which will be scheduled by our Admissions Department. Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer from our Principal, Mrs Edna Lawrence.
Students applying from overseas/another province will be required to undergo an assessment on arrival/start of school.
Enrolment is dependent on the following payments being made:
- Application fee of R300.00 (RSA Residents) & R600 (RSA Non-Residents)
- Registration Fee of R5,500 (non-refundable)
- Deposit R15 000.00
- Monthly/Term’s Fees (payable before the first day of attendance)
- Development Levy R1000 (deducted annually from the Deposit as per annual fee schedule)
Please note that no applicant may attend school without payment of the fees and submission of a valid and updated Study Visa (if required).
In accordance with the Immigration Act, (13 of 2002) all foreign students MUST supply the school with a VALID Study Visa prior to the commencement of studies, issued by the South African Department of Home Affairs.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!
Call Us: +27 21 557 9071
Visit Us: Blouberg International School, 74 Ringwood Drive, Cape Town, Parklands 7441