Current Teaching Positions Available
Blouberg International seeks to appoint suitable candidates effective from 1st January 2018.
♦ Afrikaans Primary School ♦ Accounting/IT High School ♦ Spanish Primary School
♦ German Primary School ♦ School Counsellor
Blouberg International School is a leading English Medium, co-educational, independent school situated on a beautiful campus in the heart of Blouberg in the Western Cape and is part of the International Education Systems group of schools. Founded in 2002, the school has expanded and with the establishment of the high school, now enters candidates for the esteemed Cambridge International Examinations that are set externally and recognised worldwide. It has small teaching groups, a happy family atmosphere, and a firm commitment to providing a well‐rounded academic and pastoral education based on strong values. The school moved into splendid new buildings in 2013.
Selection Criteria include:
- Relevant degree plus teaching qualification from a recognised institution
- Registration with SACE
- Good level of computer literacy
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Creative, self-motivated, organised and energetic
- International experience and Cambridge Curriculum knowledge advantageous
- Be able to develop good working relationships with colleagues, parents and students is essential
A letter of application, accompanied by a full curriculum vitae and the names of three contactable referees should be submitted via email to:
Ms Marcelle Curry